Monday, June 8, 2009

Green River

A friend of mine invited me to fly down to Green River with him. How could I pass that up? I mean Green River is such a hot spot for entertainment and fine dining. Ok, since sarcasm is nearly impossible to perceive through the written word, let me enlighten you. The airport is not continuously attended. There was no one there when we landed, and there were probably more people in their cars driving on I-70 than the entire population of Green River. But hey, it was a fun flight.

We flew a Diamond DA20 C-1 Katana Eclipse.

Please enjoy some short videos from my little jaunt to Green River, UT.






2 comments:

Daisygirl said...

Hey there! I thought I'd stop by and check out your blog! How is flight school going? How much longer do you have until it is official..Captain Jason Findlay.

Jason Findlay said...

The only thing holding me back right now is the big M word. Yep, MOOLAH. But I have all of the required time and tests except the final one to get my commercial pilot license. It's coming SOON. I'm SUPER excited. And I'm excited that you commented on my blog. Nobody EVER comments on my blog.