Friday, March 20, 2009

"The Future. I gotta check this out Doc!"

If you don't recognize the movie quote, then your life is most definitely incomplete. Anyway, the future is here. All those dreams and fantasies that spawned from watching Back to the Future Part II (that's the movie quote) are finally becoming reality. On March 5, 2009 The first "street ready" roadable airplane took a test flight. That's right people, FLYING CAR! It's freakin' awesome! (pardon my French)

While I look forward with eager anticipation to be at the controls of a superior aircraft like the Boeing 787, I look forward with equally enthusiastic excitement at the possibility of commuting to the airport in my flying car.

Check out the video people!

Click here to see the Terrafugia Transition

Ah the future is bright folks! And that's because we'll be able to fly above that horrid commuter traffic!

1 comment:

May Girl said...

That's so cool.
Mr. Findlay, you need to come back to teaching orchestra. I don't care if I'm not in your orchestra anymore. All the teachers this year are horrible. Carlie dropped out because she wasn't even doing anything in her orchestra and the high school orchestra teacher is a joke, all the music is a joke and we sound awful. I'm not even taking it at all next year. All the students from last year all agree that you were the best music teacher we've ever had. It's just so hard to find good music teachers anymore. We miss you!!!