Friday, July 2, 2010

More progress every day.



As both of you who read this blog know, I will be the captain of a 787 one day. I keep tabs on the progress that Boeing is making towards getting FAA certification for the new aircraft. If you would like to see what recent achievements Boeing has made with the Dreamliner you can check their 787 Flight Test Website.

It is impossible for me to comprehend how anyone can not get excited about this new plane. It will be faster, more efficient and it looks FABULOUS! I have put a few pictures here for everyone's enjoyment. Okay, so it's mostly for MY enjoyment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am excited, because you are excited. :) I just hope one day you will have your own jet that you'll take me around in whenever I need to make a quick trip somewhere. :)

Unknown said...

Mr. Findlay, you need to come visit the orchestra here at Riverton! We miss you, and especially me (Daniel [violin gone bass/cello])!