Thursday, January 24, 2013

Airlines come and go...

Hello to all three of you that read this blog. Interesting events have transpired over the last several months. Frontier Airlines has elected to terminate service out of Provo (KPVU) and Allegiant will begin service to Phoenix/Mesa starting in February 2013. I sure enjoy my window seat down here at the hangar. Along with the numerous Diamond aircraft that taxi by, I've seen Gulfstreams, CJs, Lears, Challengers, C-130s, Blackhawks, Fokkers, Dessaults, Piaggios,and even that P51-D that's hangared a bit north of here. I can always tell when that plane is coming. It has a very distinct rumble.

I'll be sure to upload some pictures when Allegiant gets here. And to all of you who thought I had "passed on" because it's been so long since I posted to this blog, let me assure you I am still alive. The end.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad you are alive! just to wonder, am I one of the 3? haha. Live Long!

Unknown said...

Any Pictures yet of the Allegiant?

Unknown said...

Hi Jason,

Congrats on all of the progress you have made as a pilot! I've skimmed your blog, and I'd really like to connect with you because I am an undergrad studying piano performance right now, however I'm also working towards my PPL and I could see aviation becoming a bigger part of my life. If you see this comment I would love to hear from you. My email is listed on my Google Plus profile (just click my name above), but since you can find it there anyway it's mweddon@gmail.com.

Thanks! :)