Tuesday, April 17, 2012

CRJ 200 Learning

This is an update for all three of you that read this blog.  I am close to completing the design for two courses that will feature the CRJ 200.  Both of these courses will be offered through UVU's school of Aviation Science this coming fall. 

I have had the pleasure of working with some great people on this project.  I have spent time learning a lot about the CRJ also.  It is such a boon to have a job that allows me to learn constantly.  Anyway, back to the point.  These two classes on the CRJ won't replace any airline's ground school but they will provide a solid foundation for understanding the principles of highly complex aircraft and will certainly give a head start for anyone considering a career as a pilot with an airline.

I hope to be able to provide some promotional material for each course eventually.  For a taste of the awesomeness that is happening with Aviation Science at UVU, go to YouTube to see UVU Aviation videos.